I see a large portion of mine could be affected.... I can change all
those to fit the new layout.
So how do I go about committing updates ?
Who do i contact about write access , or is a merge request the way to go?
Or possibly create a gitorious repository for each of mine ?

I,ve got FG installed on a new laptop , (old computer finally retired)
, so I'm back to fixing my aircraft , just not sure what to do with
them now.

While I'm on the subject of aircraft updates , I'm about to map 2 keys
for the Aerostar's rocker switch steering . It would be nice to keep
to some standard,
so has anyone else done this and if so , which 2 keys were used ?
If not , any suggestions on a set of keys ?

Thanks,
Syd

And Happy New Year , everyone!