Updated my copy yesterday and now I cannot load flightgear with the
Tu154B anymore. Trying just results in massive amounts of NAN errors
and crash. Looks like the entire property tree and everything else got
NaNified....see log.

Anyone have any clues what may have changed to cause this? Aircraft
hasn't changed in months and has always worked perfectly with git
until this fresh build yesterday.

log is here http://pastebin.com/utrUVmeu (would attach but got
rejected by list mod)

cheers