Probably best to just post on his Tu154 thread on the forum, pretty
sure he monitors that.

http://flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4925

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 12:10 PM, ThorstenB <bre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not seeing any NaN issues with the TU154b.
Hmm, could be on my end, you never know. Did you try a few times, at
some different airports though? I can load a couple times out of a
dozen, but mostly just crashes out with NAN stuff. I frequent LOWI,
EDDF, LIMC, LSZS, etc...and have trouble at those as recently as a few
hours ago. I will do more testing soon, need to make sure (again)
build is clean and also do a new debug build.

> Though I'm not able to start it - well, not within 10 minutes at least. :)
If your using newest version or svn then just press the 's' key and
then wait until it is finished. ;)

> There is a minor issue with incorrect property name though. I've
> attached a patch.
> Anyone in contact with the TU154b designers? There's no email in the
> README. Maybe s.o. can forward the patch.
Probably best to just post in the Tu154 thread on the forum, pretty
sure Yurik keeps an eye on that.

http://flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4925

cheers