On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Ivan Ngeow  wrote:

> On 4 February 2011 22:44, Martin Spott  wrote:
>
>>   ....  and maybe restore individual files from here - or configure
>> with "--disable-atcdcl", which, as far as I remember, has recently been
>> re-enabled by default.
>>

> Yes I vaguely remember that too. Unfortunately,
>
> configure:18083: WARNING: Unrecognized options: --disable-atcdcl

Hi Ivan, Martin,

The atcdcl compile option no longer exists.  All the interactive ATC and AI
has been removed from atcdcl, and the ATIS re-instated until (if) it gets
ported to Durk's ATC.

Unfortunately I can't reproduce this crash, even using the options listed in
the first post.  However, I really don't think that default.transmissions
should be read from anywhere in the code now.  Maybe this indicates a source
/ data mismatch - if you have fresh data but older source that expects to
find it this could be an issue?

Failing that, perhaps you could uncomment all the "cout" lines in ATCMgr.cxx
and post the result prior to the crash.

Cheers - Dave