First of all sorry for the reply format, I only have access to the weekly
digest currently so response are a bit out of context. Will change this soon.

Heiko Schulz wrote:

>Problem is more the Eurocopter-logo which I should better remove.

Last year there was a high court decision in Germany regarding the trademarked
logos of Opel (spark) and Mercedes (the well known star).
The court stated that a replica of an item can include trademarked logos if
they integrally belong to the original item. This means that a Opel car replica
is expected to have that spark logo as well as a Mercedes should have the star.
A trademark holder can not enforce to exclude it nor can he claim licensing
fees in the worst case.
So for the Eurocopter logo the same applies if it is placed on an Eurocopter
helicopter replica. It would be different to place it on a Bell aircraft.
Therefore I  believe we are on the safe side here.

As to airline liveries things are more in a grey area but pretty similar. You
expect the LH livery to be on an Airbus A380, CRJ200, etc. So as long as it is
realistic and placed on the right plane type I would not expect issues here as
this is common appearance and noone would expect that the A320 in FSX or
FlightGear is directly affiliated with Lufthansa. Putting a LH livery on a
plane is replicating LHs core business.
Red Bull in turn is in a different core business and intensively merchandises
its trademark for other businesses. So putting the logo on a can is prohibited
as well as putting it on every other item as well as aircrafts, be it real or
virtual unless stated otherwise.

However I am not sure what the issue would be if we realistically modeled a RB
beverage can- maybe RB would pay for advertising  :)

Oliver