I find issues with building FGrun on Ubuntu 10:10  FG and SG are both
current from the git repostories  FG run is v1.5.2

Make stops with:
In file included from wizard.cxx:7:
wizard.h:331: error: ‘string’ does not name a type
make[2]: *** [wizard.o] Error 1

wizard.h line 331 is :

  FlightGearThread *fgThread;

I have done it on a minimal system only added libfltk1.1 libfltk1.1-dev to
the list I use for FG. I get the same result with the brisca script.

I did compile this version of fgrun against v2.0 ok before with the same
compiler and installs needed for FG.

This is the compile command, the fktk on the end makes no difference if its
thee or not.

 ./configure --prefix=$prefix CPPFLAGS=-I$prefix/include/
LDFLAGS="-L$prefix/lib -L$prefix/lib64" --with-fltk=/usr/local

Is this an issue from compiling fgrun to the git version of FG?

--
Regards Harry