Fred,

Ok I  cant figure it, I had quite a few goes at compiling it yesterday and
deleted them all as I went. but the one in question most likely was an old
version. Somethings got mixed up along the way.

So totally disregarding yesterday, today starting fresh I have tried 2 wiki
download links for fgrun, and the Brisca script, all return with svn 621
which seems to be 1.5.2.

On a machine with just the minimal Xorg and files to build SG/FG with
libfltk1.1 libfltk1.1-dev added for fgrun, 621 has a different compile error
which I also saw yesterday amongst the numerous attempts to compile it,

./autogen.sh
./configure --prefix=$prefix CPPFLAGS=-I$prefix/include/
LDFLAGS="-L$prefix/lib -L$prefix/lib64"
make

Making all in src
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/fgrun/fgrun/src'
fluid -c ./wizard.fl
/bin/bash: fluid: command not found
make[1]: *** [wizard.h] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/fgrun/fgrun/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

So I installed "fluid" with :apt-get install fluid" But now it stops with:

mv -f .deps/fgrun_pty.Tpo .deps/fgrun_pty.Po
g++ -DLOCALEDIR=\"/share/locale\" -g -O2  -L/lib -L/lib64  -o fgrun wizard.o
wizard_funcs.o advanced.o advanced_funcs.o AirportBrowser.o AirportTable.o
Fl_Table.o Fl_Table_Row.o Fl_OSG.o Fl_Heading_Dial.o main.o io.o fgfsrc.o
logwin.o parkingloader.o settings.o util.o run_posix.o fgrun_pty.o -lsgmodel
-lsgscreen -lsgprops -lsgxml -lsgdebug -lsgbvh -lsgmaterial -lsgmodel
-lsgutil -lsgstructure -lsgprops -lsgtgdb -lsgmath -lsgmisc -lsgbvh -lsgio
-lsgbucket -lsgmodel -lsgutil -losgParticle -losgSim -losgViewer -losgGA
-losgText -losgDB -losgUtil -losg -lOpenThreads -lfltk_gl -lfltk -lpthread
-lGL -lXmu -lXt -lSM -lICE -lXi -lXext -lX11  -lm -lz -lutil -losgFX
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/fgrun/fgrun/src'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/fgrun/fgrun/src'
Making all in po
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/fgrun/fgrun/po'
test ! -f ./fgrun.pot || \
      test -z "fr.gmo nl.gmo pt.gmo de.gmo it.gmo pl.gmo es.gmo" || make
fr.gmo nl.gmo pt.gmo de.gmo it.gmo pl.gmo es.gmo
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/fgrun/fgrun/po'
rm -f fr.gmo && : -c --statistics -o fr.gmo fr.po
mv: cannot stat `t-fr.gmo': No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [fr.gmo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/fgrun/fgrun/po'
make[1]: *** [stamp-po] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/fgrun/fgrun/po'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Do I need to install more than just fluid ?

Harry

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 4:44 AM, Frederic Bouvier <fredfgf...@free.fr>wrote:

> It doesn't make sense to me because neither line 331, nor the line you
> cited has string in them.
> Moreover, line 13 of wizard.h reads "using std::string;"
>
> Are you sure your sources of fgrun are current and you don't have an old
> wizard.h elsewhere ?
>
> Regards,
> -Fred
>
> ----- "Harry Campigli" a écrit :
> > Thanks Csaba
> >
> > Sorry I must have been in error copying line 331 to the post incorrectly.
> >
> > Any how : Puttting adding  namespace std; in the wizard.h file as I saw
> someone suggest for fgrun elsewhere works around the problem.
> >
> > On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 10:49 PM, Csaba Halász
> > <csaba.hal...@gmail.com>wrote:

>> Sounds like you are looking at the wrong file/line, since that line
>> > doesn't have "string" on it.

>> This is a problem in fgrun, it is missing #include <string> and/or it
>> > has problem with properly referencing the namespace.
>> >

> --
> Frédéric Bouvier
> http://www.youtube.com/user/fgfred64       Videos

Regards Harry