Hi there,

I don't see this aircraft modeled somewhere for flightgear. This looks
some other amazing aircraft from Cessna and on they website we can get some
information about it. I love these aircraft's and i would like to model
this version with it's complete console. There isn't many things so that
should be easy to do :) This just looks like the ideal aircraft for some
beginners like me! These two instruments would be amazing and easy to use
and i think could be very interesting. At least, i'm looking to some
aircraft with some build in GPS :D

I didn't find any topic on the forum or wiki and hope no one is busy on it
in the background. Let me know if this isn't the case and if i should look
to some other aircraft.

Thanks,
Kind regards,
David Van Mosselbeen