Hi all

Can someone point me to the history of latest changes to the default
shaders? I am running a ATI 5750 now with 1 GB VRAM and get <= 20 fps at
default KSFO, like the last three years with much older ATI. What
happened, I can’t believe.

Coming back after some months and looking to the development in the
shaders I am a bit disappointed, I spent a lot of work last year to get
the shaders working for ATI/OSX. The quality level takes no effect to
the framerate, 3d clouds are superb and takes no effect, there must be
something wrong again with default shaders. What changes have been
introduced here ? And can someone point me a git header where
fundamental changes were (re-)made, so I dont have to go thru the whole
file history ?

Thanks a lot, Yves