I wonder if it might be OSX specific.  The cursor hides just fine for me
here, and reappears at the touch of the mouse.  Also, I get the correct
cursor shape changes when right clicking.  It could also be OSG version
related?  I'm running OSG-2.9.7 here on this machine and haven't upgraded in
a while.  I have up to date git for simgear/flightgear.  Fedora 14 (nvidia
graphics also with latest drivers as of yesterday.)

Regards,

Curt.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 5:39 AM, HB-GRAL <flightg...@sablonier.ch> wrote:

> Am 21.03.11 09:13, schrieb HB-GRAL:
> > Hi all
> >
> > There is a nice new feature now with hiding the cursor. Ok, it is hard
> > for new users to get the cursor back, I think it is wrong to set the
> > hiding after 10 seconds to default. Maybe there are other ways to show
> > this nice new feature ;-) Anyway I have to throw the mouse to the wall
> > here to get the cursor back in screen. Maybe it should come back earlier.
> >
> > A newer issue is that the cursor does not change the form anymore when I
> > do right clicks ?
> >
> > Also control-key-c is disabled on OSX, but that I will investigate
> further.
> >
> > Cheers, Yves

> I reported this to the bug tracker, maybe it’s a OSX/Carbon specific
> issue? Hope not.
>
> Cheers, Yves

Curtis Olson:
http://www.atiak.com - http://aem.umn.edu/~uav/