>>> http://ppjoy.blogspot.com/
>>> Is this PPjoy you're talking about?
>>>
>> That's exactly it!
>
> ..it's at http://ppjoy.bossstation.dnsalias.org/ ,

Actually that's a very old web page, the author of PPjoy later on used
his blog instead ... which is not very up to date anyway, latest test
released were made on a 64bit platform (which is currently not even
downloadable) and dates back to last year :-(

Anyway, I don't like the idea of being stuck with WinXX, if I have to
choose I'd prefer staying with Linux only than with Windows only. I
think I will keep trying to be as much platform independent as I can.