On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 09:19:09 +0200, Erik wrote in message
<1301987949.1641.2.camel@Raptor>:

> On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 01:59 +0200, kreuzritter2000 wrote:
> > Am Montag, den 04.04.2011, 19:01 +0200 schrieb Erik Hofman:
> > ha mAa      > GPL2 or later, which doesn't mean the license of
> > the version in the
> > > base package can be changed to GPL3 without my permission.
> > >
> > > Erik
> >
> > No, this is exactly allowed.
> > That's the reason why the two words "or later" were added, when the
> > GPLv2 was created.
>
> No it's not. This is my model an placing my distribution under GPL3
> restricts it's license. Anyone is free to fork the Fokker-100 and
> place it under the terms of GPL3 but the one in the base package is
> GPL2 (or later) period.
>
> Erik

..you're still not making sense to me, you're saying "No it's not",
then that e.g. FlightProSim.com "is free to fork your Fokker-100
and place it under the terms of GPL3 but the one in the base
package is GPL2 (or later) period." ;o)

..I'm guessing you meant to say your fokker100 is going to stay
under the same license as the rest of the base package, now it's
GPLv2-and-later, later it may be GPLv3, GPLv3.1, GPLv4 etc as it
is developed and forked etc to fit new FG things. :o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: