Hi Francesco,

Good to see your post...

Re: download_and_compile.sh

Thank you, thank you, and thank you for your scripts ;=))
It was, and _IS_, the basis of my own script, 'makefg',
 http://geoffair.org/tmp/makefg
in which I acknowledge your script, and your script
continues to be one of my 'references'...

BUT, could you please 'bump' the version number, which
seems 'stuck' at :-
VERSION="1.2"

For those of us who continue to 'monitor' your script
changes, I for one would appreciate knowing the 'latest'
version number, like say "1.2.1", .2, .3, etc...

Further, you now give a NEW link to your latest script,
 http://assistenza.larasrl.net/brisa/fgfs/<script>
so perhaps you could also correct the 'link' given
inside the script of -
 http://brisa.homelinux.net
which for me, no longer seems to function ;=((

While, as you point out, using OSG-2.8.3 stable will
ALWAYS works, and I know OSG-2.9.9 also works, recent
posts indicate OSG-trunk will _ALSO_ compile, but I have
yet to fully personally 'verify' this... But perhaps this
should be a user 'option' to the script...

Again, thank you for sharing such a 'powerful', all
inclusive script. Be the user be a 'power' user, or a
casual sg/fg 'git' builder, such a script is _VERY_
useful, at the very least, just to see the ideas of
others...

In answer to your specific question -
> How can I update the script on gitorious ?
As I understand it :-
(a) you have to be awarded 'maintainer' status to
directly 'push' a change to gitorious, or
(b) you can register on gitorious/fg, and create
a merger request, and wait for a 'maintainer' to do
the necessary 'merge', or
(c) simply wait for other 'maintainers' to pick up your
changes, at their desire, convenience...

Again, thanks for continuing your script efforts...
always VERY MUCH appreciated...

Regards,
Geoff.