Hi,

I see that for Nasal scripts we can call airportinfo() to get the name and
runway info for the closest airport.  We can also call airportinfo(ID) to
get the details of a specific airport.  However, what I don't see is a way
to request a list of the "n" closest airports (or the airports within a
specified radius of my current location.)  Is this (or something similar)
possible to do within nasal?

I'm playing around with an auto-land script and sometimes when you are
flying in an area with several airports near by, the airport that is
technically the closest to you, might not be the one you are interested in.

Thanks,

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: