Curtis Olson wrote:

> I see that for Nasal scripts we can call airportinfo() to get the name and
> runway info for the closest airport.  We can also call airportinfo(ID) to
> get the details of a specific airport.  However, what I don't see is a way
> to request a list of the "n" closest airports (or the airports within a
> specified radius of my current location.)  Is this (or something similar)
> possible to do within nasal?

Oh, please ....  James Turner has started to create a unified API,
agglomerating the various calls to the various airport parameters and
he's been planning to create sort of a spatial index for speeding up
airport search functions.  Please consider extending his current work
instead of adding new 'custom' gimmicks - which finally would lead to
even more work in order to get things straight.

Cheers,
        Martin.