The only way we can stop or reduce is to educate the folks in the internet.
Doing up various 1 minute video, very similar to the video as shown with
same plane and then uploading with the same keywords can help. In our
video, we should mention Flightgear is 100% opensource and 100% FREE. We
should also warn ppl that Flightgear being repackaged and sold by some
individuals and we encourage them to download the sim from Flightgear
instead of buying those craps....

If we can "flood" youtube with similar 1 minute video can be useful....

Cheers