ThorstenB wrote:

> You need to provide a target directory for the scenery. This message
> means the target directory is completely empty (or contains white-spaces
> only). See directory configured in the "scenery download" GUI.
> Stuart's suggestion to use a default target may be a good idea.
>
> > Today, with the new GIT  the Flightgear program crashes. Here is a stack
> > trace:
>
> Thanks, a string boundary problem - should be fixed right now. The new
> check to avoid svn from crashing on trailing "/" was missing a pair of
> parenthesis.

With the latest Jenkins or Local builds I get this:

Starting automatic scenery download/synchronization. Using external SVN
utility
'C:/Program Files/Subversion/bin/svn'. Directory: 'D:/Git_New/terrasync'.
'C:/Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Looks like a white space issue to me.

When svn.exe is in the path I get:

Starting automatic scenery download/synchronization. Using external SVN
utility
'svn'. Directory: 'D:/Git_New/terrasync'.
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Missing something? I'm probably doing something wrong. Any guidance?

The Built-in download works correctly.

Vivian