Hello All...

I am trying to better understand how YASIM calculates its contacts
points....

1) As from my experience, the SIM crashes when some part of the wings
comes in contact with a building or ground and it does not crash if
other parts of the wings hit the ground of a building.The wing
specification is correct in FDM as checked againts the blender script.
So how does it deduce the contact points?

2) Eventhough CG looks like it is in correct place, in YASIM, the plane
do sink to the ground before take off. Insufficient lift maybe.... but
the back of the fuselage do sink into the runway. As such, as
possibility of implementing tail strikes?

Much all appreciate all valuable replies and also if you could point me
towards any valuable YASIM documents.