Hi Torsten,
On 26 Jul 2011, at 22:34, Torsten Dreyer wrote:

> Am 26.07.2011 22:26, schrieb Durk Talsma:
>> Hi Torsten,
>>
>> Thanks for the report. I can confirm the crash, which means that I'm
>> optimistic that I find a solution tomorrow. I've just seen a similar report
>> at the forum, so I should have at least two test cases for this.
> Just noticed: happens at EHAM, too. c172p, no parkpos, no live weather
> (Fair Weather), a few seconds after takeoff from rwy 18R.

I just did a quick check of the relevant code, and it appears to be related to
a getRunway() function in trafficcontrol.hxx. So I suspect that this might be a
bug that only surfaced after fixing the previous runway issue. Anyways, it
looks 100% reliable, and I have a suspicion that all airports having ground
networks might be affected. Given the reliability of the crash, I expect to
have a fix tomorrow.

Thanks,
Durk