Hi all, another question.

   I'm trying to get control of the magnetos to give me off, left,
right, and both conditions. Right now I have this bit of code:

In -set.xml:

<key n="111">
<name>o</name>
<desc>Toggle Mags Off</desc>
<binding>
<command>nasal</command>
<script>R22.Off_Mag()</script>
</binding>
</key>

                                                         Which should
take the key 'o' and send to the R22.nas for the next bit of code.

In R22.nas

            var Off_Mag = func{
             setprop("controls/engines/engine[0]/magnetos",0);
             setprop("engines/engine[0]/running",0);
                }

                                                         According to
what I have been able to gather, this should set the mag position to
'0', or off, and kill the engine.

Unfortunately, nothing happens when I run the code, the helo continues
to run as if nothing has happened. Is there something obviuos I am
overlooking?

  Thanks,
  Rob