Thanks!

Do you have some sample for reference?

Do you mean the Nasal module is the key for input?

发件人: TDO_Brandano - [mailto:tdo_brand...@hotmail.com]
发送时间: 2011年8月14日 23:29
收件人: Flightgear Devel List
主题: Re: [Flightgear-devel] FG Input though socket or anyway?

There are several ways to send an input to FlightGear. The example that
sprinsg most readily to my mind is the way LinuxTrack can communicate head
tracking position to FGFS.
Essentially either writing the values for camera position via a protocol
file (look in fgdata/Protocols) or sending the data to a Nasal script that
will then write the actual properties (this second solution allows toggling
the head tracking while in flight).

  _____