From: jinchen...@gmail.com
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:34:16 +0800
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] 答复:  FG Input though socket or anyway?

Thanks! Do you have some sample for reference?Do you mean the Nasal module is
the key for input?  发件人: TDO_Brandano - [mailto:tdo_brand...@hotmail.com]
发送时间: 2011年8月14日 23:29
收件人: Flightgear Devel List
主题: Re: [Flightgear-devel] FG Input though socket or anyway? There are several
ways to send an input to FlightGear. The example that sprinsg most readily to
my mind is the way LinuxTrack can communicate head tracking position to FGFS.
Essentially either writing the values for camera position via a protocol file
(look in fgdata/Protocols) or sending the data to a Nasal script that will then
write the actual properties (this second solution allows toggling the head
tracking while in flight).From: jinchen...@gmail.com