Please don´t.

I reverted from VC100 to VC90 as the Cmake process was always failing.
There is a difference between Hudson saying that all is OK with Cmake and
Visual Studio VC100 producing working executables.

This was all with the de-facto standard 3rd party package from
ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32/MSVC/.

I could get the system to work, but then it would all go wrong after a few
days or weeks. On the other hand the current VC90 project files seem quite
robust.

Just my experience.

Alan