Weather is still broken... Ok now I try my first upload and
get:----------michael@ubuntu:/media/DATA/FGFS/install/fgfs/fgdata$ git commit
--amend --author='Michael Sgier <scrat_h...@yahoo.com>'
[master 8a14694] Michael Sgier first git uploads
 Author: Michael Sgier <scrat_h...@yahoo.com>
 Committer: michael <michael@ubuntu.(none)>
Your name and email address were configured automatically based
on your username and hostname. Please check that they are accurate.
You can suppress this message by setting them explicitly:

    git config --global user.name "Your Name"
    git config --global user.email y...@example.com

If the identity used for this commit is wrong, you can fix it with:

    git commit --amend --author='Your Name <y...@example.com>'

 create mode 100644 Input/Joysticks/CH/pro-yoke-usb-zoomKeys.xml
 create mode 100644 Scenery/Airports/L/S/G/LSGS.groundnet.xml
 create mode 100644 Scenery/Airports/L/S/G/LSGS.twr.xml
 create mode 100644 Scenery/Airports/L/S/M/LSMP.groundnet.xml
 create mode 100644 Scenery/Airports/L/S/M/LSMP.twr.xml
 create mode 100644 Scenery/Airports/L/S/Z/LSZB.groundnet.xml
 create mode 100644 Scenery/Airports/L/S/Z/LSZB.twr.xml
 create mode 100644 Scenery/Airports/L/S/Z/LSZC.groundnet.xml
 create mode 100644 Scenery/Airports/L/S/Z/LSZC.twr.xml
 create mode 100644 Scenery/Airports/L/S/Z/LSZS.groundnet.xml
 create mode 100644 Scenery/Airports/L/S/Z/LSZS.twr.xml
michael@ubuntu:/media/DATA/FGFS/install/fgfs/fgdata$ git push origin master
michael@ubuntu:/media/DATA/FGFS/install/fgfs/fgdata$ git push
michael@ubuntu:/media/DATA/FGFS/install/fgfs/fgdata$

Am I doing something wrong or do I need permissions etc.?
Cheers Michael