Thorsten: I had an account and created a ssh key. Now it has a red cross below
ready in gitorious. Something wrong with that?
Now the fgdata clone should be on my pc alike the fgfs wiki or where? How to
push or put a merge request??
Durk: I've only seen some lone hangars with terrasync but no probably not all
as they are for 850 format. As HB-GRAL stated some airports are way off in old
810 format, so using a custom start or tower view location from my
groundnetworks might put you anywhere. But I've even had a dispute with Robin,
so I've to check back 850 airport locations as soon as they're in git.Are 850
already in git? Peter, I've also to adjust scenery height. Suisse04 scenery
won't be GPL'd mainly because it uses different licences. In fact I didn't
bother all authors about such, also because I don't like the idea of some
people making money with freeware. Daniel Gauthier for example told me that it
must be free of charge! Not GPL compatible then!...
http://www.swissfir.org/downloads/Scenery/Gauthier/Gauthier.html
Thanks and cheers
Michael