The greatest problem i can see is that there's no wget equivalent for Windows,
or tools to parse strings from a file, inbuilt in the shell. That's why I was
mentioning python: it's easier to get working on Windows and these tools are
part of the standard library. On linux, of course, you can get all the data
with a savvy combination of wget, grep and sed.

Ciao,

Alessandro