http://www.stattosoftware.com/flightgear/Durango.zip

I have hope as the file size actually went down in this build, but perhaps
something else went awry.

The only change is remapping "Scrub" to "ShrubCover". Please let me know if
this works.

In other news, this is 3 square degrees of scenery - I have now generated data
for 24 of the 28 square degrees which make up the state of Colorado, so when
this build works, watch out.

Yours
John