On Sun, 2011-11-20 at 23:03 -0800, J. Holden wrote:
> http://www.stattosoftware.com/flightgear/Durango.zip
>
> I have hope as the file size actually went down in this build, but
> perhaps something else went awry.
>
> The only change is remapping "Scrub" to "ShrubCover". Please let me
> know if this works.
>
> In other news, this is 3 square degrees of scenery - I have now
> generated data for 24 of the 28 square degrees which make up the state
> of Colorado, so when this build works, watch out.
>
> Yours
> John
Hi John,

I have added it like this:
$ export FG_SCENERY="${FG_HOME}/statto/durango:${FG_SCENERY}"

I have extracted the content of the ZIP file to
${FG_HOME}/statto/durango.

I think, there is still something wrong with the elevation data, because
just take a look:

http://flightgear.mxchange.org/pub/screenshots-master/fgfs-screen-031.png
http://flightgear.mxchange.org/pub/screenshots-master/fgfs-screen-032.png

Regards,