On Wed, 2011-12-21 at 16:09 +0000, Stephan Bourgeois wrote:
> [...] [GeForce 7050 PV, 195.36.24 driver, glx ver. 1.4]
Can you please try to update your nvidia kernel module? I use 285.05.09
here (but with a 9500 GT). Maybe that will already to the trick.

> [...] I have cloned fgdata on gitorious and sent a merge request.  This is
> for me to check that I understand the workflow with git.
As for me (as a non-developer) it looks the right way I saw it several
times before. So it might looks green.

> Last question: the wiki
> http://wiki.flightgear.org/Building_FlightGear_-_Linux is not up to date
> regarding how to build from git. It talks about running autogen.sh and
> configure. These are only to be found in the master branch. I built simgear
> and flightgear with ccmake with the method described for compiling OSG.
> Should I update the wiki, add a paragraph on ccmake?
No need for a paragraph! As I understood the last changes, autogen.sh +
complete autoconfigure is history it SG/FG, so only cmake is there.

I use out-of-source-tree builds btw. (really easy to archive).

> Thank you. I am waiting for your comments.
Welcome. Hope mine help a little. :)

> Stephan.
Roland