Hi Adrian,

This seems to do the swapping trick ;=))

    if(box_extents.length==4) {
        var tmp;
        if (box_extents[0] > box_extents[2]) {
            tmp = box_extents[0];
            box_extents[0] = box_extents[2];
            box_extents[2] = tmp;
        }
        if (box_extents[1] > box_extents[3]) {
            tmp = box_extents[1];
            box_extents[1] = box_extents[3];
            box_extents[3] = tmp;
        }

Now I get a bounding box drawn no matter what
order, location I click in first, second...

Cheers,
Geoff.