Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your reply...

> About the input fields obscuring the map, they may be
> changed easily into type="hidden", I only left them
> as text for debugging and testing. The download button
> is pretty unobtrusive by itself.

No, I do NOT think they should be hidden!

After the user has used the mouse selection, [s]he may choose
to modify the fields, say rounding them, etc, which would be
difficult, impossible with the mouse, so I think they should
stay... even enhanced with labels to say what they are...

So why not use the right side of the table for this? They
could be set vertically, with labels, to keep the right side
narrow, if that is a concern...

It would seem unnecessary, and CONFUSING, to have TWO visible
[download buttons], one _ON_ the map and one to the right, no?

And I think we should accept mouse clicks in ANY order,
or place, and adjust left <-> right, top <-> bottom to
ensure they are always in correct order...

Concerning the faulty drawing of the bounding box on the map
after 2 clicks, I can now see it is OK if I click lower left
first, and then upper right ;=()

But as suggested a few lines of script should 'fix' this
order of things... and not push the user to 'remember'
to follow a strict rule ;=))

And maybe the click event on this user selected bounding
box should be commented out, until there is a real need
for it...

Regards,
Geoff.