Le 15/02/2012 00:58, flightgear-devel-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net a
écrit :

Hey Ant,

You cite in your response the write of Clement, but it's wrong !
> The original author of basic XML animation for model is Emmanuel
> Baranger The original author of instruments panel is Alexis Laille

Absolutely and totally false! The first version, albeit a very simple,
is my work. Alexis Laille has nothing to do with that!

I have a habit of always (or almost) provide a minimum panel for "my"
aircrafts before they are available online.

"my" aircrafts: Not because they are mine, but simply because they are
available in my hangar.

> But here it's not the problem of "who is the author model". The
> problem is => the minimum politeness is to ask to the PAF team if we
> accept to see our contributions committed.

It's the world upside down here. These people change and improve a
project that I started alone. And it is me that must to ask permission.
Many authors aircrafts will die laughing when they read that.

Vivian, I'm sorry for that answer, but I can not really let write lies
that implicate my credibility and my seriousness.

It is sad to see these people try by all means to destroy and damage FG.
But I know that everyone here will judge with intelligence and wisdom.

Regards. Emmanuel

--
BARANGER Emmanuel

http://helijah.free.fr