The light animation is now functional. As an example, the airport
light pole has been converted, and is visible near the maintenance
building at KSFO.

A new option: /sim/rendering/no-16bit-buffer=true is available for
GPU that emit 0x8cda at FBO setup. It should produce ugly specular
though.

Regards,
-Fred