The lighting problem has been fixed and the shadows are in since
this morning. Shadow resolution is configurable in the preferences
by changing /sim/rendering/shadows/map-size before starting fgfs.

I'll try to add a listener to make it settable at run-time.

Next step will be to add lighting example in the repository.

Martin: I know you prefer to handle shared model modification
but I would like to commit a quick example : the apt-light model.
So please forgive me :)

Regards,
-Fred