Alan wrote

> AJ
>
> With Debug->Browse Internal Properties  I see that the properties
> "instrumentation/heading-indicator" are stable, but
> "instrumentation/heading-indicator-dg" are changing rapidly.
> When I press the "Push Source" button the HSI stops rotating and indicates
> North, but this does not agree with the RMI or Magnetic compass, which are
> in agreement with "instrumentation/heading-indicator/indicated-heading-
> deg".
>
> The chirps in the engine sound exist in other aircraft to a greater or lesser
> degree. e.g. the Sea Vixen. With most it is barely audible, but with the
> Lightning and my TSR2 development it is very obtrusive.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Alan

AJ's update has been pushed. The stereo warnings should have gone away.
However, I'm hearing noise spikes in the engine sound. I'm also seeing this
error:

ALC Error (sound manager): Invalid Enum at context creation.

I'll try to analyse the sound to see if the noise spikes are present in the
sound file.

I can see no problem with the HSI either on the panel or in the property tree.

HTH

Vivian