During the last weeks, someone added the 'Grass' landclass to the 'grass_raw'
materials declaration and the 'Dirt' landclass to the 'dirt_rwy' declaration
in/ Materials/regions/materials.xml.

I would like to undo the changes, or discuss other solutions to fix the
problems caused by them - my GIT knowledge isn't good enough to find who
committed that, so please get in touch.

The problems caused are as follows:

* assigning 'Dirt' the dirt_rwy texture changed all rock textures in the summit
regions of the Alps in the French custom scenery to dirt runway textures. I
realize this isn't as it should be - potentially this could be a scenery-side
issue that the summit regions are misclassified as 'Dirt' rather than 'Rock',
although I think this unlikely. I've come across similar issues that some
landclasses are not really separable - so by some weird effect setting Dirt
also previously set Rock for me when I tried this a year ago. I have no good
understanding of the underlying issue, but at least till the time this is
clarified, I think the error of replacing rock by dirt runway is much worse
than replacing dirt by rock.

* assigning 'Grass' to 'grass_rwy' seems to suddenly reveal the fact that the
green around our airport runways is two different landclasses. Since now
'Grass' gets a size of 75x75  but later AirportKeep &Co get a size of 125x125
and in addition specular reflection coefficients, under the right light what
formerly seemed a common green now shows pronounced differences in color and
texture. For the same reason, the change spoils my RealGrass(TM) overlay
texture scheme, which unfortunately inherits size and specular reflection and
shows the same differences in an even worse way.

I'm not quite sure why these two changes have been introduced, but maybe we can
find a solution without such bad side effects?

* Thorsten