Hi,

Today I wanted to test all the new things I missed in the last couple of weeks.
So updated FGdata, and downloaded the last win32 build on the Jenkins build
server.

To my surprise, fgfs.exe quits when pressing the launch button in FGRun.

The console only shows following strange error message as I haven't used no
aircraft with something like that:

Failed to create alias at /controls[0]/refuelling[0]/refuelling-drogues-pos-norm
[0]. Source /sim[0]/multiplay[0]/generic[0]/float[2] is already aliasing another
 property.
Failed to set alias to /controls/refuelling/refuelling-drogues-pos-norm

Setting log level to debug doesn't give anything, but setting to log-level bulk
give me following:

general:3:..\..\..\FlightGear\src\Main\main.cxx:311:FlightGear:  Version
unknown version
general:3:..\..\..\FlightGear\src\Main\main.cxx:312:Built with Microsoft Visual
C++ version 1600

I used the latest win32 build #926, but also tried build numbers down to #920.
None of them worked for me.

Any idea?

Cheers
Heiko