On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 00:20:51 +0100, Roland wrote in message
<5116d9d3.6070...@mxchange.org>:

> On 02/09/2013 11:59 PM, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 11:24:25 +0000, James wrote in message
> > <216ae244-fe2e-4304-9351-078fc5353...@mac.com>:

> >> If you are using FlightGear for anything serious,  you should't
> >> be doing so using 'next' which is unstable and may have
> >> temporarily broken features.
> >>
> >> The fgai issue, I believe Mathias has pushed a fix for,
> >
> > ..yup, that compiles ok now.
> >
> >> I'll take a look at the other failure now.
> >
> > ..how do I enable these and the --jpeg-factory with the
> > download_and_compile.sh script, can I do it with cmake arguments
> > or do I need to edit cmake things?
> >
> I still have trouble:
> http://pastie.org/6106572

..duh!  Next time.  Thanks.  If you can live without --jpeg-factory
for a wee while, I have both SG and FG compiling ok tonight, except
it bombs out with arnt@celsius:~/FG-git$ bash run_fgfs.sh \
--show-aircraft
./fgfs: error while loading shared libraries: libRTI-NG.so.1: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory a
rnt@celsius:~/FG-git$

..how did you set the --jpeg-factory option???

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: