Hello again!

> > ..which branch are you pulling now?
As always, I am pulling next, haven't changed anything there...
> ..to pinpoint things, I build with "-J 1" to keep the exact
> same sequence, makes diffs much smaller and easier to read.

I use "-j 5" since my i7 is a quadcore, but I can try with "-j 1" tomorrow and
let you know of the outcome.
> ..you have libsvn-dev?

I will check that, too, tomorrow... > ..ok.  How do you set SP_FDMS ON or OFF?

I configure and build SG and FG with ccmake, as it's described on the wiki.
Inside the build dir (not the source dir) do "ccmake ../path-to-fg". In my case
it's "ccmake ../flightgear" since the dirs are parallel.The SP_FDMS option is
on the last page of the 'configuration utility'. Just press Enter once the
cursor is on it.
Generate (g), and 'make'. :)

MvH,KlearchosSE-MUA