I wrote

Well gitorious is good for something! The patches still exist! I've put them
here if anyone wants to do something with them:

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public/Patches/MoveModels

They worked, and have no bugs that I'm aware of. They were rejected it was
alleged that there are ways of doing it better, but no one could be bothered
to actually do the necessary work.  I don't know if they still apply.

Vivian