Can anyone tell me a problem, with forcing startup location to 'not a runway'
*when MP is enabled* ?

I'd pick an available parking at semi-random, if the airport has parking
locations. Another option, if the airport has a ground-network, would be to try
to guess a hold-short location for the runway, but that rapidly becomes tricky
with parallel runways, different aircraft radii, and so on. Parking locations
seem safer, but people will have to taxi in MP mode. I'm sure the ATCs would
prefer than anyway.

This *could* disregard the --runway option, but then we're actively over-riding
the user's wishes, rather than just avoiding a default behaviour which is bad
with MP on. In the GUI (airport selector dialog ) we could disable the 'best
runway' option, or even the runway selector combo entirely, if we wished to be
strict about it. ('this feature is disabled in multiplayer mode' prompt text,
of course)

Comments?

James