>> There was so many wrong remarks , that i forgot that one:
>> I am quoting you
>> "Only Rembrandt requires separate Rembrandt and no Rembrandt versions of
>> aircraft. Are you unable or unwilling to acknowledge that point?"

> Aren't you talking about stuff you don't know?
>
> An aircraft which has been modified to fly with Rembrandt ( like said
> only transparencies are involved) , can be flown without Rembrandt.

Well, yes, in the case the aircraft didn't have emissive lights before and
couldn't be flown at night that may be the case, but, to quote the Rembrandt
Wiki page:

"*  Rembrandt computes shadows => no more fake shadows in the model
* Rembrandt computes ambient occlusion => no ambient occlusion baked into
textures
* Rembrandt has light => static lightmap are not needed, emissive color to see
models at night is not needed and would interfere
* Rembrandt has glow => incorrectly used emissive colors may blur displays and
make some text unreadable. Light size may have to be adjusted
(...)"

Again, please get your facts right before you continue the discussion. In the
general case of lightmaps and/or emissive instrument textures used for night
flights, you do need two versions (you can use auto-detection and conditional
animations to hide that fact from the user though). Seems your aircraft don't
have those then... doesn't mean no one else uses them.

This really gets a bit tedious and I believe the topic is exhausted... would
you mind carrying your grudge elsewhere rather than desperately trying to find
any mistake in what I say? I think you have demonstrated your level of
comprehension of the FG rendering  internals sufficiently.  Thanks.

* Thorsten