Hello, James

Back to the topic.

Thanks for the fix , right now we can use again the Autopilot with the GPS.
However the altitude is lost at each WP loading, set to Zero.
We could, before,  keep on the original defined AP altitude, all over the
trip.
I know it was  not realistic.
May be that cruise altitude given within the route manager could be used,
to init the AP altitude, thus to keep on the right altitude along the trip.

Any idea ?
Thank

Ahmad