Hello, Stuart

I guess both planes  Catalina and Crusader are again available in Git

git clone g...@gitorious.org:eekpo/f-8e-crusader.git
git clone g...@gitorious.org:eekpo/pby-catalina.git
should work for you.

You will notice: each aircraft have a separate repository  thus the
directory  f-8e-crusader and directory pby-catalina. are only a "wrapper".
to the original  Aircraft directory   =>  which are  F-8E-Crusader and
PBY-Catalina .

Sorry we could not work with a git FGData clone (too large).

Thanks
Ahmad