Hello, Gijs

=>Getting some erros on starting:

   - Cannot find image file "Images/particle.rgb"
   - Cannot find image file "Images/smoke.rgb"
   - Cannot find image file "Images/continous_smoke.rgb"<=

those message are "Ghost" messages

It  came up 2  years ago when the osg format    "model.osg"   was
deprecated replaced by     "model.osgx" and or   "model.osgt"

Look at  osg plugins:       osgdb_deprecated_osg.........    replaced
by           osgdb_serializers_osg...........

We tried to understand the cause ........no success .....

We only know,  none of our models are requesting Images/particle.rgb and
others......  at the FG root  ( with Images directory).

The texture which are are required are  at the right place within the
Aircraft model and perfectly used.

Is it an  OSG bug ? , Is it  a  FG bug when it is using some native osg
format ?  We don't know.

=>There are some weird filenames, eg. there's the three of these; and a
whole lot more similar to these:

   - Aircraft/F-8E-Crusader/Instruments/Models/Textures/turn3d-niveau.png

   -
   Aircraft/F-8E-Crusader/Instruments/Models/Textures/turn3d-niveau.rgb.png
   -

Aircraft/F-8E-Crusader/Instruments/Models/Textures/turn3d-niveau.rgb..png.png<=

Sorry it should not be , those weird files should not be there.

We have probably a script which do not work correctly.

Whatever,  what it is the best way to give you the good Textures directory
content? What can we do to help you ?

Thank

Ahmad