Hello,Stuart

Sorry for the huge mistake, thank a lot for the fix, and the time you spent
on it.
However, when looking at the
http://www.gitorious.org/fg/fgdata/trees/master/Aircraft/F-8E-Crusader
and
http://www.gitorious.org/fg/fgdata/trees/master/Aircraft/PBY-Catalina
I notice there is a lot of old outdated files which are longer there (
especially textures.rgb  files ).
Our updated versions within the https://gitorious.org/eekpo, do not
contains these old files.

The process we are working with are surely wrong  to you.
When we are working on updates what is the best way  to help you ?
 How could we help you to synchronize those updates within fgdata. ?

I guess there is not any way, within git, to create a link which point to
our git repository (a dream,  which would be the easiest process )

BTW:
The Models features are not mistaken with  the remaining wrong outdated
files, the trouble is only with the size of the models package.

Kind regards

Ahmad