On Friday 21 December 2007 10:00, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> * [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- Friday 21 December 2007:
> > This should be fixed now.
>
> Ahh, I had missed the braces problem. (And I hadn't caused it
> either -- someone else committed this broken "security fix". :-)
>
> The stringifying and cosmetics in fg/osg wasn't worth it, though,
> as this code will be removed, anyway, the sooner the better. I
> would already have done it, but Mathias suggested back then to
> leave it in for a while. But I think it's time now. The "new"
> HUD code is in Instrumentation/HUD/. (Well, not totally new,
> but rewritten in large parts.)
>
> m.

I've not had a chance to look at the 'new' huds yet but do they
support/include all of the features in the old huds?  In particular
I find the energy worm and energy marker vital, although it needs a
hack to hud_ladr.cxx to make the energy worm work properly (line
369: remove the test on ilcanclaw)

I would be very unhappy if the old hud is removed before all of it's
features are implemented in the new hud.

LeeE