**

** **

Remember the miniature railroad in Germany...same place.****

 ****

Click after viewing all pictures, underneath the last one on Video, and on
end of video, click on more, wonderful explanation follows****

And we thought model trains we have seen were special!****

Be sure and watch the video at the end of the slides. (Use full screen.)

SEE:

*
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1383532/Knuffingen-Airport-German-builds-worlds-largest-model-airport.html
*****