On Sun, 2011-11-20 at 17:37 +0100, Björn Dübler wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Didn't find any useful in the net to solve my problem. As I understand
> the cmake-cache-file (see attachment) cmake finds alle dependencies
> and nesseccary libraries. but nonetheless somehow needs a few more
> exact pathes to libs (as /usr/lib64 es well
> as /usr/local/games/FlightGear/lib are directories, no libs).
> What am I missing? What's going wrong?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Bjoern

Hi Björn,

This is perhaps more encouragement than help ;=))

I have NOT had this problem in Ubuntu linux but
DID run across the SAME cmake warnings in Windows
using the CMake GUI... see -
 http://geoffair.org/fg/fgfs-055.htm#end
But they went away after I 'fixed' some of the
paths...

Looking at the CMakeCache.txt you attached, although
cmake reports 'Configuring done' it does NOT
contain any entries for the FULL set of SimGear
libraries... like -
----------------------------------
//The SIMGEAR_BUCKET library
SIMGEAR_BUCKET_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=

//Path to a library.
SIMGEAR_BUCKET_LIBRARY_DEBUG:FILEPATH=SIMGEAR_BUCKET_LIBRARY_DEBUG-NOTFOUND

//Path to a library.
SIMGEAR_BUCKET_LIBRARY_RELEASE:FILEPATH=SIMGEAR_BUCKET_LIBRARY_RELEASE-NOTFOUND
----------------------------------

Naturally these SG libraries MUST be found by
cmake when doing FG...

The SAME lines from my Ubuntu FG CMakeCache.txt shows
---------------------------------
//The SIMGEAR_BUCKET library
SIMGEAR_BUCKET_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=optimized;/media/Disk2/FG/fg18/install/simgear/lib/libsgbucket.a;debug;/media/Disk2/FG/fg18/install/simgear/lib/libsgbucket.a

//Path to a library.
SIMGEAR_BUCKET_LIBRARY_DEBUG:FILEPATH=SIMGEAR_BUCKET_LIBRARY_DEBUG-NOTFOUND

//Path to a library.
SIMGEAR_BUCKET_LIBRARY_RELEASE:FILEPATH=/media/Disk2/FG/fg18/install/simgear/lib/libsgbucket.a
---------------------------------

Note in *nix the SIMGEAR_BUCKET_LIBRARY_DEBUG remains
NOTFOUND, but the other 2 ARE filled in...
In Windows all 3 variables are filled in...

So one has to ask, did you do 'make install' after the
SG make?

And where did you instruct these SG libraries
to be installed?

That is what CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX did you give when
cmake-ing SG?

And then when cmake-ing FG you have to inform it
'where' the SG libraries are installed...

In other words, perhaps if you gave the FULL
cmake command you used for BOTH SG and FG, I
or others might be able to say, help more...

In my case -
For SG: 'cmake -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release \
-D CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-O3 -D LIB_POSTFIX=
-D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/media/Disk2/FG/fg18/install/simgear
-D ENABLE_RTI=OFF -D CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=TRUE ..'

The -D LIB_POSTFIX= is not required since this is
the default, BUT note the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX,
telling cmake exactly where I want SG installed.

Then
For FG: 'cmake  -D CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=TRUE \
-D CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/media/Disk2/FG/fg18/install/simgear \
-D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/media/Disk2/FG/fg18/install/flightgear \
/media/Disk2/FG/fg18/flightgear'

Now note the CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH advising exactly where the
SG libraries can be found...

And you may note I too am using a 'shared' Disk2
drive, so this should be no problem...

HTH.

Regards,
Geoff.