Hi everyone,

I'm trying to build  flightgear with brisa's script on Lubuntu and the
osg libraries aren't being found. I'm not in a hurry to know the
answer to this, but if anyone can tell me how to fix this, thank you.

I did ./download_and_compile.sh -j4 -p n with the attached .sh file
and got the messages which are in pastebin here:
http://pastebin.com/biWt0HuY

Thanks!
Miles